Part of Sergio Tacchini's Archivio collection—celebrating classic designs from the brand's archive—the Orion Track Jacket Archivio is made of soft poly-cotton for on and off-court comfort. A favorite among the British ‘Casuals' subculture throughout the 80s, this retro zip-up features contrast piping across the chest and double stripes at the upper arms. Complete with Sergio Tacchini's iconic ‘ST' monogram logo embroidered at left chest, the jacket is finished with two handwarmer pockets and a stand-up collar. Pair with the Orion Track Pant Archivio for the full fit.
Zip-up track jacket
- 40/60 cotton-poly blend 280gsm double face knit
- Contrast piping across chest
- ‘ST' logo embroidered at left chest
- Contrast double stripes at upper arms
- Two single-welt handwarmer pockets