There are few garments more quintessentially British than the Baracuta G9 Jacket, which is the original Harrington Jacket. It's a true cross-cultural piece, starting life in 1937, to this day it is designed and made in the UK.
Lined with the iconic Fraser Tartan lining, made from breathable Coolmax® fabric.
Other features include, the classic two-button collar, deep pockets made to hold two golf balls, ribbed cuffs, and hem.
Finished off with the unmistakable umbrella back yoke designed to keep rainwater at bay, Baracuta's got your back covered - literally!
Made in the UK from the get-go and created for unpredictable British weather, it can also be worn in any setting, by any person and in any season.
- Umbrella back yoke
- Ribbed tone-on-tone Dog Ear collar with a double button closure in personalised Baracuta buttons
- Two-way logoed zip
- Raglan sleeves for extra movement
- Two diagonal frontal pockets with a single button closure
- Ribbed tone-on-tone cuffs and waistband for extra protection
- Internal pocket in external cloth with personalised Baracuta button closure
- Fraser Tartan lining in 100% breathable Coolmax® Cotton
- Made in our famous cotton blend Baracuta Cloth
- Coated in a WR treatment making it water repellent
- Regular Fit
- Made in the UK