Delivery & Returns
Our Free Postage Offer & Additional Postage Options…
We use two different carriers and offer Free delivery on UK orders over £100.
Our free delivery utilises Royal Mail’s 2nd class signed for service, which we can track.
On orders, less than £100 in value, the postage charge is £6, this is for the same Royal Mail service, which usually arrives within 48 hours.
Alternatively, we now offer DHL Express delivery at a cost of £8, this premium 24 hour tracked service, includes 3 delivery attempts and gives you an option of having the parcel delivered to a neighbour if you’re out, you can also have your order held at a service point for collection, or delivered to a safe place of your choosing.
Our DHL Express 24-hour delivery is free when you spend £150 on our website and comes with enhanced customer communication via text message and email.
Please note: Customers ordering multiples of the same item in different sizes to qualify for free DHL Express delivery, will have orders sent Via Royal Mail, unless the order exceeds £200, due to the increased likelihood of items being returned.
By choosing DHL Express delivery, as long as the item is in stock at either our Camden store, or storage facility, your order will be with you within 24 hours, this is provided you place an order before midday Monday - Friday.
In most cases, UK orders are shipped the next working day, to give an example, if you order on a Wednesday night at 7pm, your order will be packed on Thursday morning to be collected by DHL and delivered on Friday ready for the weekend.
Orders placed after midday will go onto the next day's collection schedule, so you should expect a 48 hour wait on such orders.
- If you think your delivery is taking longer than expected, please be sure to check the email address used when placing your order, as we may contact you if there’s been an issue, DHL may also contact you to resolve a delivery issue.
Unfortunately, we are unable to refund delivery costs due to late deliveries caused by issues with locating address, access your designated safe place, or customer absence from address, but if we are at fault regarding a stock issue, we will refund your delivery costs.
Weekend orders placed using the DHL Express delivery option will go out as priority on Monday morning, for Tuesday delivery, with the exception of orders placed on a Bank Holiday Weekend, when your order will go out as priority on Tuesday.
If ordering multiple items, it’s worth noting that on the odd occasion stock may be split between our Camden and Brighton stores. If this is the case, you will be notified, as this may cause a 48-hour delay while we process your order.
- Please note that all delivery dates are estimates only.
Our delivery service is provided by a third party.
The seller will not be liable for any expenses, loss or damage incurred by the buyer as a result of the seller’s failure to deliver the product by a specified date.
We will inform you once your order has been processed and dispatched.
If we are unable to dispatch within the required date, we will inform you by email, or phone.
Shipping to the USA...
We have been delivering to the USA for over a decade, it’s a territory in which we have many regular customers.
It’s also worth noting that our deliveries to the US have just got a lot quicker and are provided by DHL Express.
DHL’s Express is trackable and is noted for excellent reliability and customer communication.
It’s also a point-to-point system, DHL collect the parcel from us, and they deliver it to you.
If you spend over £250 on our website, we offer this service for free, as long as your parcel does not exceed 3KG in weight.
What if I’m not home…
You receive an email, or text message from DHL asking if you have any delivery instructions.
You have the option to let DHL know if you wish to alter this or ask for them to leave your parcel in a safe place.
There will be three attempts to deliver your order before it is returned to us.
Import Taxes Outside of the UK & EU
Any taxes or duty fees incurred by shipping to overseas addresses are the responsibility of the customer and these costs cannot be reclaimed from Modfather Clothing.
European (EU) Delivery
We offer Royal Mail to our main European markets, as they provide a trackable service, which requires a signature on delivery.
RETURNS & REFUNDS:
- We hope that you love your purchases from our online store.
- We do offer a free exchange for UK customers, simply contact us by phone to arrange this. Alternatively, you are responsible for the cost of returning an item to us. If you are returning an item(s) for a refund that you originally qualified for free delivery, we will subtract a contribution for our Postage & Packaging cost, charged at a £4
- In cases where the product is faulty due to manufacturing error, or we have sent you the wrong item or size, please let us know and we will arrange a free returns label. Please note that you should return faulty/incorrect items using 1st Class postage - Recorded Delivery. We cannot refund the costs for express or next day delivery and if you choose to send the item(s) in this way we will refund a standard £4 only.
Unit 37 Stables Market
Chalk Farm Road
- Faulty is when items have been received damaged, or where a manufacturing fault has occurred. Please note that items that are damaged as a result of wear and tear are not considered to be faulty.
- If you would like to exchange your item, please be aware that we can only replace it for the same product in the same size, subject to availability.
- You will receive a full refund if the item cannot be repaired or replaced.
Now follow the steps below:
You have 14 days
- Any item purchased from Modfather Clothing must be returned back to us within 14 days of receipt to exercise right to return when requesting a Refund, or 28 days is given if you would like an exchange or to receive an online voucher code. If you return an item for exchange, you will have to pay the repost fee, to have the replacement sent to you. If you are returning an item that is faulty, which you can prove you did not order, or for any other reason that is a mistake on our part, we will pay for the cost of return postage.
We would ask that when returning items:
- Please return using a RECORDED DELIVERY service, as until the parcel reaches us, it is your responsibility. e.g.: Royal Mail signed for.
- Item is carefully wrapped, so that it completes the return journey in perfect (As New) condition.
- If you wish to get a refund, please send back item(s) as you received them, if we find that the product is not resalable due to being packed without care, we will not refund you.
- (DO NOT REMOVE ANY ORIGINAL SWING TAGS, LABELS OR DAMAGE THE PACKAGING AS THIS WILL VOID ANY RIGHTS TO REFUND OR EXCHANGE).
- PLEASE NOTE, Items being returned from outside EU must be CLEARLY MARKED on the customs form “EXCHANGES” or “REFUND”.
- If you would like to exchange your item, please be aware that we can only replace it for the same product in a different size, subject to availability. You will receive a full refund if the item cannot be repaired or replaced.
- *PLEASE NOTE: Free Shipping can only be extended to those wishing to keep their purchase. If you are requesting a refund when returning your order, the free shipping offer will become void, and we have the right to deduct an initial delivery cost incurred. This does not apply to refunds being requested on orders that are being returned where you have bought multiple items and are only returning part of your order which holds a value that still qualifies for a Free Delivery. (UK orders will be charged at £4 and International orders will be charged at our stated delivery rates).
My order has not arrived, is it missing?
On the rare occasion, if you have not received your order within 10 working days of the specified dispatch date, please do not hesitate to contact us and we will track the parcel.
- If an order is lost by the courier, or is delivered to the wrong address etc, a courier investigation will be requested by us.
- Please note that this can take time for them to carry out, but we will inform you as soon as we are notified of the result.
We will await the results of a courier investigation before offering a replacement or refund for any missing or misplaced orders.
- If an order is delivered to a nearby address or neighbour as a result of a mistake by the courier, it is often resolved much swifter for the customer to attempt to retrieve the parcel. Although this may not be desirable, it can be much faster with regards to obtaining it.
We politely request customers check with their immediate neighbours if they suspect the parcel to have been wrongly delivered, as it is often the case that they have taken the parcel in to keep it safe.
- We will usually try to resend the same item/s if an order is missing. Please note that in some cases you may be offered a voucher/credit note for the value of the order instead. Please note that this will only happen after an investigation has been completed by the courier.